Friday, July 18, 2008

My Fashion Insultant

We have just returned from Wal-mart, where Lora snagged a bunch of Hannah Montana t-shirts from the clearance rack.  She also upgraded from last year's High School Musical school back to this year's Hannah Montana model. (Kim Possible was soooo kindergarten).

As soon as we unpacked the bags, she ran upstairs and changed -- brown leggings, new pink Hannah Montana shirt, new pink Hannah Montana headband, new pink Hannah Montana school back, new pink shoes. Quite an ensemble... And she looked soooo cute!!!

I tell her: You look so cute!
Lora (with eye roll): Mom, I know fashion.

Later, she comes to me with a drawing.
Lora: I'm designing all of your clothes from now on.
Me: Oh really?
Lora: Yep. I'm going to be putting together all of your outfits from now on. After all,  I know fashion.

10 minutes later ...
She's back, with a drawing of me in my current ensemble.

Lora: Mom. See that outfit you're wearing? Ta da. (She shows me the drawing). It's going to be in magazines all over the world.  I'm going to design it. I'm going to take your picture and we'll give it to a guy, like a manager or something. ... Well, I'm probably going to be the manager, so we'll give it to somebody and he'll draw it and we'll put it in magazines and then everybody will be wearing what you're wearing..
What do you think?

to be continued ......

Lora's Mom
July 18, 2008




No comments: